Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Excuses, excuses...

Just a heads up that, yes, I am still alive. We've had two pretty serious snowstorms (by Missouri accounts) in the last week, so I've been digging out and helping my neighbors dig out as well, and enjoying some fun in the snow with my eldest child. That along with everyone being home has made my "free time" in the evening one in which I might read a few stories on the net or update my crew assignments in Star Trek Online before collapsing into bed out of exhaustion. The forecast is looking better for the rest of the week, so hopefully I'll have more energy in the evenings to get something written up. I a still working a little on my hack of SWN, but this last week has put a big dampener on that as well.

I hope those of you affected by the storms this week are safe and sound. Thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.