Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Another batch of Zombicide Black Plague/Green Horde Characters

I'm back with  another batch of characters for Black Plague/Green Horde. This time around it's some Rum & Bones characters that I haven't seen done, plus some Cadwallon characters as well as Conan and The Witcher!

Belit from the Conan board game. 

Ciri from the Witcher. Her Blink power is quite overpowered if she gets good rolls. If she doesn't kill a zombie, it doesn't work and may leaver her stranded in a zone with zombies far from help. The miniature I use for Ciri is from Chief Fly. They've stopped shipping at the moment due to the pandemic. 

Yes, there is Grom, which is an homage to Conan, but I don't have Grom (he's been ordered in the disastrous CMON Time Machine Kickstarter, but we'll see if I ever get him.).

From Rum & Bones. Not only is R&B a great "king of the mountain" game, these are some of the most evocative pirate-themed minis I've ever seen.

From Rum & Bones. 

From Rum & Bones. 

From Rum & Bones. 

From the Conan board game. 

From Cadwallon: City of Thieves. Not the best game, but the minis are great. 

From Rum & Bones. 

From Cadwallon: City of Thieves.

From Rum & Bones. 

From Rum & Bones. 

This is Morrigan from the Dragon Age video games. Awesome series of games. (I'm eagerly awaiting DA4.) The mini is from Brother Vinni, called "Sorceress." You can find it here. Brother Vinni makes great minis, but be prepared for a long wait for them to get to you. 

Much like Conan, Thalia is the homage to Red Sonja, but since I may never get my order filled I made my own version. For the mini I use Dark Sword's Female Barbarian figure (you can find it here).

From Rum & Bones. 

From Rum & Bones. 

From Rum & Bones. 

This is an older model from Brigade Miniatures. This isn't my paint job, but it is one of my favorite dwarf figures in my collection. 

Tiss from the Witcher. I got the figure from Chief Fly Miniatures. They've stopped shipping at the moment due to the Pandemic. 

From the Conan board game. 

From Rum & Bones. 

From the Witcher series. Chief Fly makes a great miniature of Yenn, but they've stopped shipping due to the pandemic. 

1 comment:

steve said...

Wish I knew how to do this. I wanted to make a card for Papa Morte using the Troy stats form the original Zombicide, I think they are both a reference to Mt. T.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.