Sunday, December 11, 2022

Undead or Alive Abominations!

 I started in on my Undead or Alive minis last week and I completed the Abominations this weekend! I'm happy with most of them, but the Abomination and Steam Abomination leave a bit to be desired. I may strip them and try again someday, but they'll work for now. 

I'm now getting the Daily Duel Walkers prepped and ready for paint next. 

Abominape and Crocosaur (Grayson for scale)

Abominabear and Wendigo. (Grayson for scale.)

Plymouth Hound, Deathgrasp, Swamp Tongue, and Little Trickster

Texas Deadhorn and Rotten Claw

Bizon, Blood Bull, and Alpha Bane

Abomination, Nightmare Horse Abomination, and Steam Abomination

Fat Mace, Gore Geyser, and Pusbag


Great Trickster with Rabbit head

Great Trickster with Coyote head

Melting Pot and Cactus Queen

Great Trickster with Raven head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.