Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's about time, WotC

Seems like it's all the rage to give props to WotC for once again releasing out of print materials from Basic D&D all the way through 4th edition material in .pdf format. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have the opportunity once again to pick up e-editions of products like I've either lost or lost my chance to buy when they were in print, but they shouldn't have ever been taken down to begin with. Ah whatever, they're for sale now at RPGNow, Drivethrurpg, and the new Dndclassics website. I picked up a lot of material the first time around, but there are still a few gaps in my collection. Finally, WotC has proven they want my money again. Even though I wish this material would have always been available, I'm glad to see that it's back. Now if they would just make some small expansions to their Castle Ravenloft/Wrath of Ashardalon/Legend of Drizzt line of boardgames....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.