Sunday, June 02, 2013

Goings on

I've been pretty quiet this week for a variety of reasons all tied to work and home. However, I haven't been totally ignoring my projects.

First off, I'm up to 1680 creatures for my S&W monster collection. At this rate, I'll be ready to close the door on Monster Codex 2 and move on to collection monsters for Monster Codex 3. (I'm trying to keep page counts down to keep the books in a manageable size.) I've also picked up a new new monster books off of RPGNow to add to the conversion pile!

I've got a lot of notes on my S&W setting. I hope to start posting setting material dealing with the "Core Nations" of the world (mostly those covered in the D&D Gazetteer series) shortly, likely starting with the Grand Duchy of Karameikos.

After a lot of hem-hawing around, I picked up Barebones Fantasy and the Flesh and Blood sourcebook. I'm not usually big on percentile-based systems, but I like what I've seen so far from Barebones Fantasy. The use of classes as skills is an interesting twist. I haven't made it through the entire core rulebook yet, and therefore haven't started a character and tried out some quick fights. I hope to get around to that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.