Thursday, May 08, 2014

Delays

It's been a while since I've posted anything, and with things being a bit slow today at work, now seemed like as good of a time as any. As per usual these days, my time for writing has been less than what I'd like, so what time I do have to write I spend working on setting material and not-so-much on blog material. However, I do still have several drafts waiting in the queue for finishing touches. Here's the current draft list:

Farscape Species with Mythic Space backgrounds and stats for both Savage Worlds and Rogue Space.

Another "Threats of Mythic Space" detailing some interstellar menaces I haven't covered yet like Tyranids and the Scarran Empire.

Background information on the "family tree of humanity" talking about genetic manipulation and the various homo erectus offshoots.

A series of comic book posts detailing some of my own creations, both heroes and villains. These will initially have Mutants & Masterminds (2e) stats (I posted them on the Atomicthinktank boards ages ago), but I will be posting FASERIP stats for them as well.

I've also been kicking around some fantasy ideas with Savage Worlds as well, but I don't have anything beyond some scribbled notes at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.