Monday, October 20, 2014

Damn that Diablo!

I'm still alive and kicking, I just got (re)bitten by the Diablo 3 bug again this weekend. Plus, I've also been working on moving my wiki over to here. Wikia has better, more intuitive tools for building a wiki, but Obsidian Portal (where I had actually forgot that I had an account and that they have campaign wiki tools as well) is sharper and, well, it's designed with RPG's in mind. I'm still in the middle of the move, so there's not much over there yet, but there will be in the next few days.

On the Mythic Space front, I've got a couple of articles that need a little touching up and finishing, but that are close to ready. They are both Threats of the Galaxy articles. One detailing the Aboleth and one detailing the Sathar. So there's something to look forward to as the week progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.