Wednesday, January 07, 2015

A Quick Update

I've been working a bit on my guide to sentient species and I thought it would be a good idea to add in some quick overview stats to the aliens. This would be something that I would add to the species I've already written up here on the blog and at the wiki. Kind of like what was found for the alien species detailed in the old Handbooks to the Marvel Universe. Here's what I'm thinking about with the background stats for Humans (Terran)

Quadrant: Alpha
Star System: Sol
Planet: Earth, third from sun
Type of Government: Constitutional Republic, members of the Galactic Concord
Level of Technology: Terrans had developed Warp Drive capable of reaching Warp 6, but now have access to drives capable of reaching Warp 9.6. Advanced genetic and robotics technology.

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.