Thursday, October 31, 2019

ARISE!!!! TMNT Zombicide Mini Size Comparison

I've been away for a while...ok, I quit blogging. However, with the Zomicide 2nd Edition Kickstarter going on (check is out here and make a pledge for an awesome game and great stretch goals!), and having just received by TMNT Zombicide sets I figured this would be a great post to make on Halloween!

While IDW handled the sale of the sets, CMON did the sculpts for the figures. Based on the renders of the 2nd Edition figures, it looks like they will be bigger, meatier, than their 1st edition counterparts. Now, I fully expected the TMNT figures to be "beefier" than typical Zombicide figures, and they are, the villains especially. However, that doesn't throw me off. I'm hoping the regular survivors and zombies in Zombicide 2nd edition will be a little bit closer to their 1st edition partners, the size difference isn't so much that it will take me out of the game.

From Left to Right: Mitch, Michaelangelo, Smith, Raphael, and Wendy

L to R: Shannon, Bebop, Adam, The Shredder

L to R: Belle, Leonardo, Derek, Donatello

L to R: Rocksteady, Benny, Krang, Belle.

The villains are way bigger. Plus the bases are thicker as well, which gives the TMNT figures more height. Still, I'll happily slaughter the undead with either figs at my table!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.