Monday, July 26, 2021

More Survivors for Zombicide 2E

 

He's not dead?!?! I use the Bubba figure from Hasslefree Minis

Candy is a figure from Bombshell Miniatures

From The Others board game

From the Mars Attacks board game from Mantic.

Just a random Heroclix thug.

The figure is from Hasslefree Minis.

This is the SHIELD version of Brock. The figure is a Heroclix fig

From the Resident Evil 2 board game. 

This is a Gotham Detective from Heroclix (I think).

I've created Heroforge figures of myself, my brothers, my sons, and my wife. This is my brother, Brett. 

Brandt is based of the Extremis solider that tony blew up in a diner in Iron Man 3. Figure is from Heroclix that I use in game.

From Resident Evil 3 board game, I think. 

Reaper mini figure of the same name.

Another character from The Others board game. I'm brainstorming ways to combine the demons and possessed in The Others to Zombicide.

From Marvel Comics and the figure from Heroclix.

From Marvel Comics and the figure from Heroclix

From Marvel Comics and the figure from Heroclix

From the Temple of Chac board game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.