Sunday, August 08, 2021

Template and Lightsabers

I have comments on my posts moderated. I used to get an email whenever a comment was made, but that stopped sometime last year. Evidently, I'm rubbish in remembering to check to see if anyone has commented. I apologize about that! I'll try to do better in the future! At any rate, I've recieved several requests for the templates that I use for various Zombicide games. Blooger doesn't recognize layered images as images. I'll try and see what I can do to get them posted. In the meantime, I got the templates for Black Plague and Invader from the Files section of BGG for each game. The Zombicide 2E template I picked up from a Z2E Facebook group. I hope that helps. I've also recived requests for Lightsabers. I do have cards for lightsabers. They aren't perfect and I'm open to ideas to tweak them. They have worked out pretty well in play without making Jedi unkillable melee-gods. Below are a selection of lightsabers from my Invader deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.