Thursday, October 07, 2021

More Zombicide 2E Characters

Finally got moved and settled a bit. There's still more to go (always), but I figured I'd get the latest set of characters I've gotten created loaded up. Here goes nothing!
From DC Comics. I use a Heroclix figure for him. 
Nothing special here. Use a SWAT team member from Heroclix for the figure. 
Joe is from Mantic's Mars Attacks game. 
Jess is a figure from Hasslefree games. 
This is Jesus from The Walking Dead. I use his figure from Mantic's TWD: All-Out War game for the fig. 
From Resident Evil video games. I use the corresponding figure from the Resident Evil 3 board game. 
From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.
From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.
From various Kevin Smith movies. Warhansa makes figures of Jay and Silent Bob under the name of Smokey and the Dude. 
I use the Brother Vinni mini "Raider Girl" for the figure. The pic is just something I found to be a close approximation of the figure. 
From Big Trouble in Little China. I use the figure from the BTiLC board game. 
This is Outlaw from Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure
This is the Lexcorp Security Heroclix figure
From DC Comics. Heroclix figure
This is a mini I designed in Heroforge as a likeness of my youngest son. 
From Wildstorm/DC Comics. Heroclix figure
From DC Comics. Heroclix figure
From the Zombie 15 board game.
This figure is "The Hammer" from Rebel Minis. 
From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure
Another figure from Hasslefree
From Big Trouble in Little China
From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure. 
Yes, I even designed a Heroforge figure for myself!
From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure
Another Hasslefree figure. This was too funny of a fig not to make a character of!
From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure
Yep, another figure from Hasslefree. I really like their figures, if you can't tell!
This is a figure from DC Heroclix
From The Others board game.
From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.
From DC Comics. Heroclix figure. The character's actual name escapes me at the moment. 
From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure. This is the Red Skull's daughter. 
From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.
From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.
From The Walking Dead. I use his figure from All-Out War
From The Others board game.
From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.
From Big Trouble in Little China. 
This is a random thug figure from one of the various Heroclix sets. 
From Big Trouble in Little China
From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.
From the Duke Nukem video games. The figure is "Duke" from Rebel Minis.
From DC Comics. Heroclix figure
From The Walking Dead. Figure from All-Out War
From the Zpocalypse board game. He came in a four pack of characters. 
From the Zpocalypse board game. He came in a four pack of characters. 
From TWD: All-Out War
From The Others board game.
From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure. 
This is the figure I designed for my oldest son. 

From the Zpocalypse board game. She came in a four pack of characters. 
From Mantic's Mars Attacks board game.
DC Comics. Heroclix figure.
This is a figure from the City of Thieves board game. I felt he fit more into the Modern vibe than Black Plague/Green Horde.
You guessed it, another figure from Hasslefree.
A figure I designed in Heroforge of my baby brother. 
From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure
From the Resident Evil 3 board game
From the Goonies. Figure is from the Goonies: Never Say Die board game.
DC Comics. Heroclix figure
Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure
DC Comics. Heroclix figure
From TWD: All-Out War
This is actually Young Detective Gordon, but since Gordon in my games is Commissioner Gordon, I had to rename the young version. Heroclix figure
Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure
DC Comics. Heroclix figure
From the Goonies. 

This figure is from Reaper. 
Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure
DC Comics. Heroclix figure
From the Uncharted video games. Figure is Indiana from Hasslefree.
DC Comics. Heroclix figure
Another random thug from another random Heroclix set.
From Resident Evil. Since I will use Sherry as an adult, I reamed her child figure. 
From TMNT. Heroclix figure
From Resident Evil 3.
From TWD: All-Out War...or maybe it's the Here's Negan board game. I don't remember which. 
DC Comics. Heroclix figure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.