Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Gamer Profile

So this has been going around recently, so here's mine:

My RPG Profile

I'm currently running (at home): Nothing

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (at home) include: Nothing

I'm currently running (online): Nothing

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (online) include: Nothing

I would especially like to play/run: Swords & Wizardry, Stars Without Number, Alternity, My own house system, Marvel Super Heroes

...but would also try: FATE, Star Wars Edge of the Empire, Numenera

I live in: Kansas City, MO home of the world's best BBQ

2 or 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like:  Rogue Space, Mutant Future, Blood & Treasure

2 or 3 novels I like: I tend to read more series than just one-off novels: Stephen King's Dark Tower series (The Gunslinger, The Drawing of the Three, The Waste Lands, Wizard and Glass, Wolves of the Calla, Song of Susannah, and The Dark Tower), Chris Claremont and George Lucas' Shadow War series (Shadow Moon, Shadow Dawn, and Shadow Star), and Bernard Cornwell's retelling of the Arthurian legends (The Winter King, Enemy of God, and Excalibur)

2 or 3 movies I like: Empire Strikes Back, Blade Runner, Big Trouble in Little China

Best place to find me on-line: Google+, my blog

I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it's: old school or sci-fi

I really do not want to hear about: storytelling games or politics (though I have strong opinions if the door is opened)

I think dead orc babies are ( circle one: funny / problematic / ....well, ok, it's complicated because....): Problematic. They aren't worth any XP, so it's a waste of time slaughtering them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.