Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bleh and Bah!

Well, it was bound to happen with this warm then cold and then super cold roller coaster, I've caught a cold. Not a major one, but my head still feels like it's filled with concrete every so often. Add in a little dash of craziness in getting my oldest son's first batch of Valentine's Day cards wrapped up, and I haven't had much time to write much of anything lately. Really, I haven't even thought about gaming much this week at all. I hope to change that some this weekend, as long as I don't end up feeling worse.

On the gaming front, I was catching up on my blog reading and I'm seeing a decent bit of buzz about the new edition of Rogue Space. It's great to see an indie game get the recognition it deserves.

2 comments:

Fenway5 said...

Get better soon!

kanegrundar said...

Thanks guys. I hope I kick this crud quick as well.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.