Monday, December 01, 2014

Arrgh!

Things have been really quiet around here the last couple of weeks, and for that I apologize. I have been on here behind the scenes working on a few posts, but I just can't seem to get fully into the zone. I can get some good bits and pieces, or at least what I think are good bits, but I just can't seem to finish the idea or I get frustrated when I realize I'm writing something really poorly. This block has affected me for a while now, so much so that I'm going to take a little breather and cleanse my palette so to speak.

I've found my mind wandering back to my idea for modifying D&D 4E into a boardgame similar in scope to that of Warhammer Quest. I've had a couple recent epiphanies on how to do some things, so I may work on that for a bit until I feel like I'm in a better space to get back to Mythic Space (my baby...).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.