Friday, October 09, 2020

More Custom Characters for Zombicide Invader

 I'm making pretty good progress on the list of characters I intend to make for Zombicide Invader, which is good, because Night of the Living Dead for Zombicide will be hitting soon!

From Star Wars: Imperial Assault

From the Gears of War board game

From Imperial Assault

From Imperial Assault

From Star Saga by Mantic Games

From Imperial Assault

From Gears of War

From Imperial Assault

From Imperial Assault

From Imperial Assault

From Gears of War

From Star Saga

From Guardians of the Galaxy. I have a Heroclix figure I use for him. 

From Imperial Assault

From Imperial Assault

From Guardians of the Galaxy. I use a Heroclix figure for her. 

From Imperial Assault

From Imperial Assault

From Star Saga

From Imperial Assault

From Imperial Assault

From Imperial Assault

From Imperial Assault

From Guardians of the Galaxy. I use a Ravager Heroclix figure for him. 

From Imperial Assault. The name is taken from one of those silly "What's your Star Wars Name?" quizzes that uses you own name and where you live to generate your silly sounding Star Wars name. 

From Star Saga

From Imperial Assault

From Star Saga

From Imperial Assault

From Guardians of the Galaxy. I use a Heroclix figure for her. 

From Gears of War

From Star Saga

From Marvel Comics. I wanted to expand the number of alien characters in the game. I'll admit the paint job of this fig is worse than most Heroclix figures. 

From Guardians of the Galaxy. I have a Heroclix figure of her. 

From Guardians of the Galaxy. I started out calling him Star-Lord, but decided in the end to just use his name. Like with most of the Marvel characters in this list, I have a Heeroclix figure of him. 

From Imperial Assault

From Guardians of the Galaxy. Rocket was the main member of the team that I wanted to get made for use in Invader. Surprisingly, finding a Rocket figure that wasn't stupid expensive was a bit of a challenge. 

From Imperial Assault

From the Avengers movies. I've got a different backstory for this character than him just being a Scarran drone. One of these days maybe I'll post the backstories I've got for many of the characters. 

Talon was a member of the original Guardians of the Galaxy that took place in the 30th century of the Marvel universe. He helps to expand the number of alien characters in the line up for the game. Once again, I have a Heroclix figure of him that I use. 

From Marvel Comics. Yes, Heroclix.

From Imperial Assault

The original Yondu from the original Guardians. I may add the movie Yondu in time, but this character will always be what I think of when I hear the name "Yondu". 


4 comments:

Stefan said...

OMG! Nice one! It would be awesome if you would give us the blank template to create own characters.

kanegrundar said...

Blogger won't let me post the template as the system doesn't recognize the .psd file as an image or video. I was working up a post to do just that when I discovered that roadblock. Now, it will let me post in Paint.net format. Paint.net is a freeware alternative to Photoshop and with the psd plug-in you could save them in .psd format.

Sockheavn said...

Is there an easy way to print these out? if I save the file they are the wrong size, also there is only one to a page.

kanegrundar said...

What I do is set them up in a Word doc, then I size them via the Picture Format options to 76mm x 88mm.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.