Monday, September 15, 2014

Silence

I've been pretty quiet of late, and really I haven't been working on much of late. This time of the year gets more than just a little crazy schedule-wise, and we're not even into the thick of it yet. However, there are some things in the hopper that I just need to find time to wrap up.

First off is going to be a write up of Marvel's Dire Wraiths for my Mythic Space setting. From there, I plan on doing a series of posts about various threats found throughout the galaxy from hostile non-sentient species, to rogue stellar nations, to threats from beyond.  Some of the subjects will be: Vidiians, Romulans, Xenomorphs, Macroviruses, Yuuzhan Vong, and Illithids.

I'm also batting around ideas about a series of "engimas" of the galaxy that will cover more myterious happenings and beings in the galaxy like wormholes, different dimensions, and beings like the Watchers.

There's still plenty to post, but like I said earlier I don't know when I'll get back on a more regular posting schedule other than "hopefully sooner rather than later."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.