Tuesday, November 18, 2014

What Rotten Luck

Ever feel like you're cursed? I'm in one of those ruts at the moment. It all started last month with an appendicitis and then a few weeks later with a cracked tooth that needed a crown. Then I pick up a CD the other day, put it into my car stereo and now it won't eject. Today tops it off with finding out there's no way my rig, which has been a great powerhouse for 6 years now, can run Dragon Age: Inquisition. Granted the last two items on the list are minor annoyances compared to the medical stuff, but it's all adding to the sense of being piled upon with crap. Argh! Anyway, rant off.

On the upside, it seems like my free time has been freed up entirely, so I won't be on much of a hiatus after all!

As for now, I'm off to find out how to dismantle my dash and open up my stereo so I can get my (hopefully not chewed up) CD...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.