Friday, July 16, 2021

Custom Characters for Zombicide Invader and Zombicide 2E

 It's been a while. I haven't been able to paint much because all my paints and supplies have been packed up since late May - early June in preparation for selling my house. That is done and a new house is bought, but it will be another month or so before I'm back to painting as we still need to get to closing and then moving and getting settled in. In the meantime, I've been making a few more characters for both Invader and for the new edition of "Modern" Zombicide (those characters will come, as well as my thoughts on Zombicide 2E and the RPG, in a future post). Yes, I got my pledge a couple months ago, but home repairs, packing, and planning hasn't left me with much time to do much of anything other than work and sleep. 

Below is a massive dump of characters that I've made since 10/9 LAST YEAR. I can't believe that I fell that far behind in posting my creations! 

This is a character from one of the expansions to Alone (the exact one I can't remember). I added the Alone team icon to all the characters made from Alone archetypes. I don't personally use team rules much, but I figured that one was already created. 

The image is of a Shadowrun Orc Street Samurai statue. In game, I use the Reaper figure, Bolo Shanga. 

From Star Wars: Legion. 

From Star TrekL TNG. For the figure I use a Heroclix fig of Riker.

From Star Wars: Legion

From ST: TNG and another I use a Heroclix figure in game.

From Star Wars: Legion

From ST: TNG, Heroclix figure for in game

From one of the Alone expansions

Finally was able to get my hands on a copy of Hera for Imperial Assault. Those character expansions are getting really hard to come by. 

From one of the Alone expansions

From one of the Alone expansions

From one of the Alone expansions

This is the Nick Stone figure from Reaper's Chronoscape line. 

From Star Wars: Legion

From one of the Alone expansions

From one of the Alone expansions

From one of the Alone expansions

From one of the Alone expansions

From DC Comics. I use a Heroclix figure in play. 

Hoo boy, finding an affordable figure of Ahsoka was really hard to come by. It made acquiring the Hera Syndulla pack look easy! Finally got my hands on Ahsoka's Imperial Assault expansion pack. 

From Gears of War. I use her Heroclix figure.

This is a character from the early days of Image Comics when some of the characters appeared in the Indy Heroclix line. 

From Halo. Use his figure from Halo Heroclix.

From Star Trek. Use a random Ferengi figure from Star Trek Heroclix.

From Star Wars: Legion

From Marvel Comics, but I though the look of the Heroclix figure fit Invader more than "Moderncide"

From Star Wars: Legoin

From Marvel Comics. The Starjammers just fit better with Invader. 

From Marvel's original Guardians of the Galaxy. I use his Heroclix figure. 

The figure is from Hasslefree miniature (same name). I just had to make a character for him once I saw it. 

From Mass Effect. Northstarmodels makes unofficial figures of many of the Mass Effect characters. 

From Mass Effect. For the figure, Brother Vinni called "Light-Armoured Trooper" that's a dead ringer for the male version of Shep. 

From Marvel Comics (the original Deathlok), and I use a Heroclix figure. The look of the character just fits Invader better. 

From the MCU. I use a Nova Corpsman figure and just decided his identity should be Corpsman Dey from the Guardians of the Galaxy movie. 

From ST: TNG and I use a Heroclix figure during play. 

From the Reavers in Marvel Comics. Her look and that of her Heroclix fig just fit Invader better. 

From ST: TNG. I use a Heroclix figure in play. 

From Marvel Comics. I use a Heroclix figure of him. Once again, his look just fits Invader better. 

From Reaper miniatures. 

From Marvel Comics. The Heroclix figure I use is wearing a smoking jacket and carrying a pistol. Just adding a little "wahoo" to the game. 

From Star Wars: Rogue One. The figure I use is from Brother Vinni called "Screaming Lizard"

This is Paladin from Marvel Comics. I use his Heroclix figure. 

The figure I use is from the Indy Heroclix line. 

From Mass Effect. The figure is from Northstarmodels.

From Marvel Comics. I use a random Heroclix Skrull. 

From Marvel Comics. I use an random Kree trooper. 

From Star Wars. I use the Hasslefree figure "Larran Jax"

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure, but the look fits Invader better. 

From Mass Effect. Figure is from Northstarmodels

From DC Comics (I think). Heroclix figure

From Star Wars: Rebels. Imperial Assault figure.

From Star Wars. Imperial Assault figure.

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure

From The Others board game. Her look and weapon fit Invade better. 

From Star Wars. I use the Bombshell Minis figure, Jenn Hadley, for her.

From Star Wars: Legion

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.

From Mass Effect. Figure is from Northstarmodels

From The Others board game. This character is modified from one for Moderncide 1E. I switched him over to Invade because of the cybernetic arms. 

This figure is from Reaper minis called "Space Henchman"

From MCU. Heroclix figure.

From Star Tek. Figure is just a random Andorian Heroclix figure

From Star Wars. Since I've had a hard time finding an affordable Imperial Assault expansion pack of Lando, I ended up finding a cheap WotC Star Wars CMG figure instead. 

From ST: TNG. Heroclix figure

From Star Trek: The Original Series. Heroclix figure

The Jedi Knight version of Luke. Star Wars CMG figure. 

From the old Star Frontiers RPG. The figure is called "Korkosan Explorer" from Reaper. 

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.

From Star Trek. Heroclix figure

From Halo. I use the "Master Commander" figure from Brother Vinni.

From DC Comics (I think). Heroclix figure

From Wildstorm Comics (DC). Heroclix figure. Just fits Invader better. 

From Mass Effect. Figure is from Northstarmodels

From the Assault on Antares battle game. 

This is the "Bloodcrest Sharpshooter" from Reaper

Cable from Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.

From Star Saga from Mantic. 

From Star Trek. Heroclix figure

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.

From Star Wars. The figure I use is "Kami Riko" from Hasslefree Miniatures. 

From DCComics. Heroclix figure.

From The Others board game. His look just fits Invader better. 

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.

From The Others board game. I'm playing up her tentacles as cybernetic implants. 

Here's Rose's Tentacles card. 

From ST: TOS. Heroclix figure

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.

From Star Saga by Mantic

From DC Comics. Heroclix figure.

From Mass Effect. Northstarmodels for the figure

From Star Trek. Heroclix figure. 

From ST: TNG. Heroclix figure

From Halo. Heroclix figure.

Saurian Warrior from the Indy Heroclix line. 

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.

From Bombshell Minis. Same name

From The Others board game. 

From Overwatch video game. The figure is from Brother Vinni "la Veuve"

From The Others board game. 

From the Star Frontiers RPG. Figure is "Agramite Explorer" from Reaper

From ST: TNG. Heroclix figure

From Mass Effect. Figure is from Northstarmodels

This is the "Space Corsair" from Brother Vinni. I haven't painted mine yet and couldn't find a pic of a painted copy. 

Whew! That was a lot of characters. I'm likely done with making characters for Invader for now. But that all depends on if I find a cool model I want to add to the game!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.