Monday, September 26, 2022

Closing in on 100!!!

 Got the four figs I finished last night varnished and finished 3 others today after work. I first picked up these SpeedPaints and started really using them about a month ago, since then I've painted 95 figures! I've never come close to that before! Sure, they aren't going to win any prizes, but they are going to look good on the board during play.

Also, with the three doctor zombies I finished today, that marks the end of the Zpocalypse Hospital Hoard box set. I still have other figs from Zpocalypse, but that's another segment of my collection down! The ballerina and little boy mark the last of the kid figs that I had to paint as well.
I was painting based on a randomized list before, but that meant I essentially had to re-set after every figure. I'm now painting sets of the same sculpt in batches and it's going way faster. Even with my more limited time to paint these days.

Back row: Zombie Doctors from Zpocalypse's Hospital Hoard. 
Front Row: 2 school girls, 1 child ballerina, and 1 shirtless child all from Vaultz. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.