Monday, September 26, 2022

Some More New Zombicide Characters

 I made a few characters to use in Zombicide 2E for some figures I've ordered, having printed, and designed in Hero Forge. 

Argyle from Stranger Things. Made a figure in Hero Forge for him. It's not perfect, but it works. 

Got a figure for Cloud from RN EStudio of this pic. With the gun, I figured he fit in with Modern Zombicide better than fantasy. I may end up doing an Invader card for this fig in the future.

From Stranger Things. Totally forgot to user his Last Name in the card. Oh well. Ordered a set of Stranger Things figs off of Etsy that I'm waiting on. 

Another from Stranger Things. Also forgot to use Eddie's last name. I've ordered a figure from Etsy for this pose of Eddie. 

Figure is from RN Estudio. 

From Stranger Things. Figure is from a set I ordered of several ST characters. 

From Resident Evil. The figure I'll be using is from Vaultz.

From Stranger Things. Designed a figure that's pretty close to Jonathan in Hero Forge, but they don't have a hair set up that looks quite right. 

From Stranger Things. Designed a figure in Hero Forge for her. They need to add some modern-day winter coat options. 

From Stranger Things. Figure is from a set I ordered of several ST characters. 

From RN Estudio. 

From Stranger Things. Figure is from a set I ordered of several ST characters. 

From Vaultz

From Stranger Things. I designed a figure that's close enough to Murray in Hero Forge. 

From Stranger Things. Designed a figure for her in Hero Forge. Unlike a few of the others, I'm really happy how Nancy turned out. 

From Final Fantasy 15. Noctis' aesthetic fits Modern Zombicide more than Fantasy, even with the odd motor sword. Figure is from RN Estudio.

From Back 4 Blood. I was able to get close to his look with the figure I designed in Hero Forge. 

From Stranger Things. Made a fairly decent figure for her in Hero Forge. The hair isn't quite right, but it'll work. 

From Stranger Things. Figure is from a set I ordered of several ST characters. The figure is of Steve in his Ahoy uniform. There's a better fig out there in this pose, but I'm not entirely certain I trust the seller. 

From RN Estudio. 

From Stranger Things. Figure is from a set I ordered of several ST characters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.