Saturday, May 28, 2016

Species Write-Up's Going Forward

I've been thinking about the species I've been posting lately and I'm going to make a few changes. First off, I'm not going to detail religion, mutations, cyberware, and psionics unless one or more of those areas are integral to the species background. Instead, I'm going to add more about cultural ideas, specific relations with other species, and other information along those lines.

On another note, I've cleaned up some of the rather embarrassingly glaring spelling and grammatical errors. I'm sure there are a lot more that still require attention, but I think I got the worst offenders. What can I say, I don't always do a thorough proof once I get one wrapped up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.