Friday, November 12, 2021

Big Dump of Zombicide 2E Survivors!

 This is likely going to be the last of the 2E characters that I make for a while. There are still some good modern-day minis out there that would be good with 2E, but I'm likely going to work on what I have in my rather large "pile of shame" in the meantime. 

I'm still working on my latest batch of characters for Black Plague/Green Horde, so those will hopefully get posted by next weekend at the latest. 


From the Vaultz patreon (seriously, if you have a way of printing figs, check it out and back him). This figure is actually named "Daniel," but since I already had other figures with that name I changed this one to Aaron. 

From the Resident Evil board game that just wrapped up their Kickstarter today. Won't have the fig for him until it gets fulfilled in 2023. A long wait!!!

From the Vaultz patreon

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From the Vaultz patreon. This fig is named "Frank."

From the new Back 4 Blood game. (Sidenote, it's pretty good fun, and even pretty challenging in Single Player mode as well. Bummer I haven't been able to unlock her since you don't get to unlock anything without playing with others...which sucks. The game is still great though.) I designed figs for each of the B4B characters in Heroforge. 

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From the Vaultz patreon. I changed her name from what it's called by the creator, though I can't recall what that name was. 

From the Resident Evil board game.

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From the Resident Evil board game.

From Back 4 Blood

From the Resident Evil board game

From Goonies. The Goonies Never Say Die board game comes with a game piece that has all 3 of the Fratellis on it. Yes, I separated them...

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From Back 4 Blood

From Back 4 Blood

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From the Goonies

From Ghostbusters. I use her fig which was a Stretch goal from the original Ghostbusters IDW board game. 

From the Vaultz patreon. Yes, this is the Tiger King. And, yes, there is a tiger companion, which I have yet to add to the game. 

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From Back 4 Blood

From the third Christopher Nolan Batman movie. Heroclix figure. 

From Mantic's The Walking Dead All Out War skirmish game.

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.

From the Resident Evil board game.

From the Zombie 15 board game, which is a fun little game, just not as gripping to me as Zombicide.

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From Back 4 Blood

From DC Comics. Heroclix figure.

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.

Figure is from Hasslefree.

Kelly is from one of the ZPocalypse character packs.

From the Resident Evil board game

This is the card and figure I designed for my wife to go with the figs of my boys, my brothers, and myself. 

From The Others Men of Faith character set. 

From Hasslefree

I *think* this fig is from TWD: AOW, but I can't be sure. 

From the Ghostbuster Comics. She was a stretch goal in the original Ghostbuster IDW board game KS. 

From TWD: AOW

From the Archer TV show and the figure is "Maya" from Hasslefree. I love when she's used because of the shouts of "LANA!" when it's that player's turn. 

From TWD: Here's Neagan

From Resident Evil 3 (?) board game.

Figure by Hasslefree

Figure by Hasslefree

DC Comics. Heroclix figure.

From TWD: AOW

From the Vaultz patreon. 

Figure by Hasslefree

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From TWD: AOW

Louis can be found in his own expansion pack for the Ghostbuster 2 board game. 

From one of the ZPocalypse character packs

Figure from Hasslefree. (Yes, I give them a LOT of my business, maybe more than Reaper even.)

From the Goonies.

From the Big Trouble in Little China board game. 

From Hasslefree.

The figure I use for Marv is from Hasslefree. I can't recall the fig's name though. 

From either the Resident Evil 2 or 3 board game.

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix figure.

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From the Ghostbusters comic book series by IDW. Another stretch goal in the original GB KS.

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From DC Comics. Heroclix figure

From the Goonies

From one of the Resident Evil board games. I can't keep them straight anymore other than Resident Evil (1) which just wrapped up their KS. 

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig

From Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig.

From Back 4 Blood. 

DC Comics. Heroclix fig

Figure is from the Vaultz patreon. 

DC Comic Heroclix fig.

From the Goonies

DC Comics. Heroclix fig.

From one of the Resident Evil board games

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig

From one of the ZPocalypse character packs.

I use a fig from Hasslefree for Nathan (shock of all shocks)

Figure by Hasslefree.

From one of The Adventurers board games. 

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig

From one of the Resident Evil board games

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig.

This fig is from Studio Miniatures. 

Heroclix fig from one of the DC sets

Yet another Hasslefree figure.

DC Comics. Heroclix fig. Mine lost an arm. :(

DC Comics. Heroclix fig

From TWD: AOW

DC Comics. Heroclix fig

From Mantic's Mars Attacks skirmish game.

From one of the character expansions for The Others.

From the Vaultz patreon. 

From The Others Men of Faith character pack

From the Rambo movies, the fig I use is from the Vaultz patreon, or will be once I get him printed. 

From the Resident Evil board game.

Figure from Hasslefree.

DC Comics. Heroclix fig.

From one of the Zpocalypse Character packs

From TWD: AOW

DC Comics. Heroclix fig.

Character of my own creation from back in High School when I wanted to draw and write comic books. Designed a fig in Heroforge. 

From the most recent Resident Evil KS.

DC Comics. Heroclix fig.

Another character from the ZPocalypse character packs.

DC Comics Heroclix fig

From one of the Resident Evil 2 board game expansion packs

Another stretch goal from the first IDW Ghostbusters KS.

Another stretch goal from the first IDW Ghostbusters KS.

From The Others (one of the expansion packs I believe)

DC Comics. Heroclix fig

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig

From Zombie 15

DC Comics. Heroclix fig

Figure from Hasslefree

I believe this one is from TWD: Here's Neagan

Figure from Brother Vinni

DC Comics. Heroclix fig

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig

I don't recall where I found this fig. Sorry. I'm pretty sure it is called Vault Dweller.

From Zombie 15

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig

Another character from one of the released Resident Evil board games

From TWD: AOW

From the Vaultz patreon. 

The fig I use is "The Dude" from Warhansa minis. 

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig. 

The pic is just something I used that I found to be a close approximation to the Silvia fig from Brother Vinni.

With all the other WAHOO wildness I have in my Zombicide games, why not a Werewolf? Skye is from The Others.

Skye's werewolf form. The rules for Werewolf are taken from a werewolf fan-made character I found for Black Plague. Here's my version: 

Werewolf – The Survivor essentially has two character cards: a human form and a werewolf form. The Survivor can switch between the two cards by using 2 Actions. In Werewolf form, the Survivor can only make melee attacks. When in Werewolf form, if Survivor takes 2 Damage or more during the Zombie Phase, they are forced back into Human form (costing them 2 actions immediately upon their turn during the Survivor Phase) and must spend 2 actions to change back. The Survivor’s AP level transfers between the two forms, so when leveling, the Survivor must pick a new skill for both forms at the Orange and Red levels. 


From TMNT. Heroclix fig. (I really wish that instead of Shredder, Krang, Rocksteady, and Bebop that they would have used April, Casey, Splinter, and Slash, but oh well.)

From the Goonies

From Zombie 15

This is a Heroclix fig from one of the various Marvel or DC sets. 

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig.

From TWD: AOW

From TMNT. Heroclix fig

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig.

Figure from Reaper minis.

From one of the various Marvel or DC Heroclix sets.

From the Vaultz patreon.

DC Comics. Heroclix fig

Figure from Bombshell minis

From TWD: Here's Neagan

From one of The Adventurers games.

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig

DC Comics. Heroclix fig. 

From the Vaultz patreon.

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig.

DC (?) Comics. Heroclix fig

From Zombie 15

From Mantic's Mars Attack skirmish game

Hasslefree fig I got for free and decided "what the hell?"

From TWD: AOW

From one of the released Resident Evil board games

From Zombie 15

From the Vaultz patreon.

From one of the Adventurers board games

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig

From one of the Marvel or DC Heroclix sets.

From Back 4 Blood

From the Big Trouble in Little China movie and board game.

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig. 

From Zombie 15

From one of the Resident Evil board games

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig.

Marvel Comics. Heroclix fig.

From the Vaultz patreon.

From The Others Men of Faith character pack. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.