The Sentries are robots built by the Kree to use as guards for military outposts and installations and to supplement their own living soldiers on the battlefield. They are largely autonomous, but their AI is limited to adhering to their mission parameters. They can "think outside of the box" as long as doing so does not stray too far from their mission. All are built to be humanoid, and all have strong armor plating and energy emitters in their hands and eyes, though they are built to different sizes ranging from 3 feet tall to over 12 feet, although most are around 6 feet tall. All sentries are able to receive and send data via subspace communications, allowing them to survey and report from vast distances. They are also equipped with delicate sensors making their notoriously hard to get the drop on or to evade or escape from. If sentries have one weakness, it's that they are slow and not typically graceful.
Kree Sentry (6 feet tall) for Savage Worlds
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d6, Spirit d4, Strength d12, Vigor d10
Skills: Fighting d10, Notice d8, Shooting d10
Pace: 4; Parry: 7; Toughness: 11 (4)
Gear: None, all weaponry is built in.
- Energy Cannon (hands): 3d6+4 damage (Range 100/200/400; ROF 1; Shots: 250, but can recharge after 2 hours of non-use)
- Energy Cannon (eyes): 2d6+3 damage (Range 50/100/200; ROF 1; Shots: 250, but can recharge after 2 hours of non-use)
- Armor +4: Heavy Armor
- Sensor Suite: +4 to Notice rolls vs sound, motion, strong chemicals, radiation, or electrical fields up to 500 yards.
- Construct: Artificial beings add +2 to recover from being Shaken, don’t breathe, ignore one level of wound modifiers, and are immune to poison and disease. Constructs cannot heal naturally. To heal one requires the Repair skill—which is used like the Healing skill only with no “Golden Hour.”
- Kree Sentries do not have the typical weakness to electricity as their systems are shielding and insulated. Ion and EMP attacks do affect them however.
Kree Sentry (6 feet tall) for Rogue Space
DRM: +2; SZ A; MV Walks (20'); AR V; DM Vx2; HP 4
Task: Sentry +1
Design: humanoid design for guard duty and active combat. Equipped with energy emitters in hands, motion/infra-red/aural sensors.