Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Plague

The dreaded back to school plague has hit our house. It took down by eldest son, causing him to miss the second day of school and now my wife has it. That's the way it goes, I guess. At any rate that's why things have slowed back down around here of late. Hopefully, everyone will get better and stay that way. Until then, posts will likely be sporadic. I do have a couple more Marvel aliens to wrap up and post and a couple other non-Marvel aliens as well in the days ahead.

2 comments:

Brutorz Bill said...

Hope you all get to feeling better. I've been busy but have enjoyed your posts!

kanegrundar said...

Thanks, Bill. Everyone's feeling good now (I luckily dodged that bullet entirely somehow). Back to school and fall soccer have taken a big bite out of my writing tome of late though.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.